Tuesday 26 June 2007

Barber Session (Hanoi)

Does this look like a reputable place to get a shave with a cut-throat razor?
Yeah, I thought so too.
What you see is the entirety of this barber shop, or "Hot Toc" in Vietnamese. This is fairly common - virtually all of them are like this - a cute roadside establishment with a single chirpy guy who does the deed.
So, now for the before photo:

I particularly like the little girl in the bottom right of this photo. Clearly she's quite intrigued by these two happy folks...

Et voila. Smooth as a baby's bottom, with both customer and the eradicator of facial follicles beaming like a couple of school kids on excursion...

note: I'm a little late in posting this one - this was almost 4 weeks ago whan I this occured, so I'm about due for another - I think Cambodia this time... I'll keep you posted.

No comments: