Thursday 19 April 2007

So I'm on line

Yes it happens to all of us at some stage. We've watched the world moving ahead, trying new technologies, expressing ourselves as being both hip and cool, and generally a bit trend-setterish, and then we think - Hey I'm cool enough to try that now? Aren't I?

Well irrespective of how you answered that question for me, I'm still going to forge ahead, and get in to the world of blogging. At least I have an excuse. Some people actually told me they were interested in knowing about our big Asian trip. For those people, I recommend read you read Ros's Blog: http://ros-hanley.blogspot.com/ Keep in mind people, she's the one with the English qualifications, and I'm the spread sheet guy.

So what do I have to offer?

My plan is this. Ros can tell the general tales of the trip (interesting and informative). I've seen what she's done already and it is excellent. My contribution will be to focus on the details. We'll see if this works or not - time will tell, but my first travel entry is a little ditty that I like to call...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're a crack-up Matie... Loving it. Sounds like you're having a great start to the trip. Thinking of you both. Sar & Benny x